martes, 3 de enero de 2023

6mm XVIII CAVALRY WITH LOBSTER HELMET



I've been working in some cavalry units with lobster helmet. 
The use of these helmets was still common at the begining of the century and you can use to recreate bavarian or imperial cuirasers.






The use of these helmets was still common at the begining of the century and you can use to recreate bavarian or imperial cuirasers.





I have designed the minis with some options. You can get  them in standing  or charging horses and armed with swords or pistols.





My bavarian army is growing




3 comentarios:

  1. Wow your growing forces look fantastic. As I am currently building 6mm imperial and french forces for the 1690s I wondered if there is any chance you publish your excellent miniatures with "informal" tricorns in the future?
    Cheers from Germany

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Der Tsstler, now in January you'll see my pikemen in tricorn for Great Northern War. But I have some sketch of infantry in "floppy" hats you can use for the wars of Louis XIV.
    I'll release them very soon, I promise

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you! May I ask about a arrival date for your floppy variant? As I am currently looking for infantry miniatures to print to expand my army.
      Cheers

      Eliminar